Wednesday 2 January 2013

Pusat Jagaan Jed ~ 17th and 18th day!!!

24th and 25th December 2012

Everything went well for these two days. Nothing much i did on these two day. We have no doctor appointments. We carried out our routine activities. Looking after the patients, prepare food for them and so on.Mr. Raman, Mr. Sunther and I went to grocery shop and market to buy some cooking stuff. On the final day of social service it was Christmas. I wished everyone Merry Christmas. We bought a cake to celebrate with the patients. Dr. Bala came to visit the patients as usual at 4.00 pm. We sang Christmas song and cut the cake with Dr. Bala. All the patients was happy. I get Dr. Bala's signature on the external elective form. He thanked me for my service at the home care and wished me best of luck. After finis our work, I invited Mr. Raman and Mr. Sunther to the nearby restaurant to treat them. They have taught me a lot of things and guide me throughout my days at the home care.  The End !!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment